How to Learn Chinese: An E-course
Want to learn Chinese, but aren’t sure how? Enroll in our e-course to get started.
Do you want to learn Chinese?
With China’s growth, many people have started learning Mandarin. Learning Chinese has many benefits. It broadens your life, helps you meet new, interesting people and makes travel to China a better experience. Learning a second language also offers a host of mental benefits including: improving your attention span and memory, staving off dementia and promoting brain growth.
Many people are daunted by the thought learning Mandarin.
We’ve taught hundreds of people how to speak Chinese. We see some common problems and want to see you succeed (with us or with someone else.) We created this course to get you started right.
We will show you how to:
- make studying easier and more convenient with a long list of tools.
- learn faster by overcoming the 5 mental blocks slowing you down.
- learn more with tactics using the science behind language learning.
- get your studying done by making studying your new habit.
- pick the right instructor for you
Hi! We’re Mike and Ching Yen. We’ve taught hundreds of people how to speak Chinese. We’d like to give you a few tips to get you started right.