Resources to Help You Learn Chinese
Free Email Course: How to Study Mandarin
We’ll send you 5 email lessons and show you how to study Mandarin Chinese.
We will show you how to:
- make studying easier and more convenient with a long list of tools.
- learn faster by overcoming the 5 mental blocks slowing you down.
- learn more with tactics using the science behind language learning.
- get your studying done by making studying your new habit.
- pick the right instructor for you
Get Motivated with Our 30 Day Challenge
If you are struggling to get motivated, start out with our 30 day challenge.
Here is how it works:
First – If you don’t receive our emails, go confirm your email.
Second – go like our Facebook page.
Third – Study Chinese every day for 15 minutes.
Fourth – Check your email and watch our Facebook page. We’ll send out daily reminders and encouragement.
GUIDE TO LEARNING CHINESE
Learn Mandarin Chinese with this guide to the language. It covers everything from building study habits to understanding the tones.
LEARNING CHINESE IN COLORADO
If you live in Fort Collins or Colorado Springs and are looking for Chinese language lessons, these schools all offer different advantages depending on your age, price-range, and needs.
- College in Mainland China and the U.S.A: A Brief Comparison May 23, 2017
- Table Manners in China April 26, 2017
- Do You Need to Learn Chinese for Your Career? September 27, 2016
- Why Learn Chinese? March 23, 2016
- 10 Apps and Tools to Help You Learn Chinese Faster February 25, 2016